Separate steel economizers are used as tail surfaces for heating steam boilers with maximum operating pressure of 1.6 MPa (16 kgf/cm2) and are designed to heat feedwater through the medium of the heat of exhaust flue gases.
- Total efficiency of plant is 2-4%.
- Variety of available versions: mounted at the flue-box and mounted downstream the boiler along the flue gases flow.
- Operation with different types of fuel: both gaseous and liquid fuels.
- A built-in bypass line in the housing allows withdrawing heat-exchange surfaces from operation, if such a need arises.
- Heat-exchange surfaces are constructed of smooth and finned pipes.
- Access panel is provided in the housing for unconstrained maintenance of heat-exchange bundles.